[swift-evolution] Is there information about phases/versions/releases and scope?

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:48:56 CDT 2016

Additional info for your reference:

* Chris Lattner's original email on additional goals and non-goals for
Swift 4:
https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160725/025676.html

* Chris Lattner's speculation that Swift 3.x will be time-based: whatever's
accepted for Swift 4 and done by spring will ship:
https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160725/025722.html