[swift-evolution] [Pitch]Building a limited framework to develop Android Apps in Swift 3.0

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Tue Oct 11 16:51:23 CDT 2016

> On Oct 11, 2016, at 2:34 PM, Tony Constantinides via swift-evolution <swift-evolution at swift.org> wrote:
>
> Ok,
> Any other feedback from the Swift community other than it does not belong as part of Swift? Or get the hell out of here?
> I discussing this issue so people in the Swift community are aware of what I am planning to do and have the ability to shape if they they so wish.

As others have said, this is outside of the scope of the current swift project.  I’d suggest discussing this on swift-users and consider forming a new project around it.  No one is trying to be mean about this, it just isn’t relevant to swift.org, which is why you’re not getting a lot of feedback.

-Chris