[swift-evolution] [Swift4] Mailing list vs. Forum

Karl razielim at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 06:00:55 CDT 2016

It’s one of those issues where everybody agrees we could do better but nobody cares enough to do anything about it.

In any case I think Discourse seemed to be the only real option because of mailing-list support. So I suppose they next step would be to submit a formal proposal to swift-evo on GitHub?