[swift-evolution] draft proposals should be easier to find

David Waite david at alkaline-solutions.com
Wed Sep 28 13:16:32 CDT 2016

I think other projects use issue trackers for these sorts of topics (rather than mailing lists) primarily for the ability to capture summaries, allow searching, capture relationships (duplicates ,etc), and indicate something is deferred to a particular milestone (say swift 4 phase 2).

Not to segue the mailing list vs forum discussion again.

-DW