[swift-evolution] Out of Scope Issues

Haravikk swift-evolution at haravikk.me
Wed Sep 28 02:23:49 CDT 2016

During the Swift 3.0 cycle I had a couple of pull requests marked as out of scope for current release, and I was wondering what the procedure is for having them untagged for reconsideration? Or should I resubmit them?

The two in question were:
https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/pull/366
https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/pull/367

But there are other previously out of scope issues I'm interested in as well.

Also, is there a description somewhere of exactly what's in scope for the next stage? The front-page for the swift-evolution github project seems to still be focused on Swift 3.0, is there a permanent description somewhere? I haven't been as active on the list lately so apologies if I've just missed it!