[swift-evolution] class/struct inner member access scope classifier

Nevin Brackett-Rozinsky nevin.brackettrozinsky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:40:50 CDT 2016

In another thread (no link because we’re not on a forum ;-) the idea was
raised that in the future, if and when Swift starts using submodules, the
“fileprivate” scope could be turned into “submodule” scope.

By default every file would constitute its own submodule, and developers
could choose to put several files together into a submodule if they wish.

Perhaps there may be a shorter word that nicely implies “submodule scope”.

Nevin