[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0142: Permit where clauses to constrain associated types

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:59:39 CDT 2016

What is your evaluation of the proposal?
    +1
Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to
Swift?
    Yes. A thousand times yes.
Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
    Yes.
If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how
do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
    It compares well. Same type requirements for generic parameters are
sorely missed though.
How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or
an in-depth study?
    I've followed the discussion closely and given input a couple times.