[swift-evolution] Mark protocol methods with their protocol

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:13:35 CDT 2016

 > extension P {
 > implement func foo() -> [String : String] { return [:] }
 > }

Yes, it seems like we need `implement` (or `override` as another
suggestion) in protocol extension also just for the same reasons - be clear
about our intention regarding implementing the requirement, to show that
this func *depends* on the previous definition of P protocol and to avoid
possible mistakes related to protocol conformance.