[swift-evolution] Adopting the swift evolution process in a different OSS community

Heiko Braun ike.braun at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 1 04:09:36 CDT 2016

I’ve been looking for a possible framework to describe a project enhancement process, including the criteria and formality around that for another open source community [2]. The swift evolution process seems to be very well thought of a covers most of the criteria that I found to be necessary and useful.

I am wondering if it would be possible to adopt the swift evolution process in a different community. I guess this question addresses the original authors and copyright holders. Is this something you would support ? And if you are willing to grant these rights to another community, would it make sense to make it explicit through a creative commons attribution [1]?

Regards, Heiko

[1] https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Best_practices_for_attribution <https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Best_practices_for_attribution>
[2] http://microprofile.io/ <http://microprofile.io/>