[swift-evolution] Type-annotated throws

Anton Zhilin antonyzhilin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 07:21:42 CDT 2016

+1 for removing Error protocol. Then it's a breaking change, and this
edition of the proposal can be reviewed for Stage 1.
Swift error model tries to be different (better) than of other languages.
We encourage not to rethrow, but to think of errors as of meaningful
results and process them accordingly, at all levels of abstraction.
Right now, the formal proposal can't be submitted, but discussion is fine.