[swift-evolution] Required Callback

James Campbell james at supmenow.com
Tue Aug 16 09:54:53 CDT 2016

I think as long as the end callback is referenced in some way that would
still be better than what we have now, if you pass it into your own code
but then continue on to not call it then I think it would be fair for the
compiler to let you shoot yourself in the foot in that case.

Calling end more than once is another case which isn't covered by this
proposal.

so this:

run() { end in

}

would have an error:

but

run() end in {
 MyModule(end)
}

would not since we have at least referenced it.

*James⎥Lead Hustler*

*james at supmenow.com <james at supmenow.com>⎥supmenow.com <http://supmenow.com>*

*Sup*

*Runway East *