[swift-evolution] [swift 4] static libs/modular code, fixed-size arrays, ref/pointer to structs, pointers, numeric types.

Raphael Sebbe raphael at creaceed.com
Fri Aug 5 02:17:10 CDT 2016

thank you Ankit for that information.

Do you mean a single (SwiftPM) repository could handle the 5 static libs I
was mentioning in my first mail, with apps linking selectively with those,
as opposed to entire module/product? That'd be great.

Also, what about the state of integration in Xcode, can those setup
(SwiftPM packages) work somehow for development (including debugging, code
completion, etc), or is it something mostly distinct for now?

Thanks.

Raphael