[swift-evolution] [Swift4] Mailing list vs. Forum

Brandon Knope bknope at me.com
Wed Aug 3 22:34:13 CDT 2016

Using Apple Developer Forums would cause people to leave swift-evolution (a prediction). I don’t think they offer a good enough experience for quick discussions like mailing lists or Discourse do.

My question is: would we gain more people than we would lose in moving over to something like Discourse?

I don’t think a lot of people on here are grasping the high burden mailing lists place on people not familiar with them

Brandon