[swift-evolution] [Swift4] Mailing list vs. Forum

Brandon Knope bknope at me.com
Wed Aug 3 07:21:50 CDT 2016

I still think it is worth doing a test to see how everyone likes it:

Move swift-users (users who should see a quick benefit from because it would be more familiar) to discourse and see how that plays out. Let people test out all of the features and performance before moving the most popular lists.

Brandon

Sent from my iPad