[swift-evolution] [Swift4] Mailing list vs. Forum

Goffredo Marocchi panajev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:09:52 CDT 2016

Before iOS 10's Mail.app with its forced long preview of quoted messages in every reply, which  makes it just that much harder to overview the various replies in an e-mail thread, I would have been more positive... but maybe I need to start using a different mail app to follow this list... kind of ironic...

Sent from my iPhone