[swift-evolution] [Proposal]Allow constraints on associatedtype and shorten type constraints list in function

Anders Ha hello at andersio.co
Fri Jul 29 05:31:34 CDT 2016

It is one of the items in the Generics Manifesto, and we had a discussion thread with a proposal on this already, however halted for being an addictive feature. Anyway, aren't discussions on post Swift 3 matters preferred to start on Aug 1?

Hart's proposal
https://github.com/hartbit/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/XXXX-powerful-constraints-associated-types.md <https://github.com/hartbit/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/XXXX-powerful-constraints-associated-types.md>

[swift-evolution] [Proposal] More Powerful Constraints for Associated Types
https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160502/016354.html <https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160502/016354.html>

Regards,
Anders