[swift-evolution] [Accepted with Revision] SE-0177: Allow distinguishing between public access and public overridability

Taras Zakharko taras.zakharko at uzh.ch
Thu Jul 28 01:32:56 CDT 2016

Great news! Given that this was probably the most polarising proposal ever, I am very impressed with the patience and professionalism the core team has shown in handling the situation and ultimately converging on an elegant solution — all that under oppressive deadline! A barrel of whiskey would be more then appropriate :)

--T