[swift-evolution] [swift-evolution-announce] [Accepted with Revision] SE-0177: Allow distinguishing between public access and public overridability

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 01:27:29 CDT 2016

Right. So IIUC, what you called a serious testability issue earlier in the
thread (inadvertent open inside public) is no more and no less an issue
with @testable than inadvertent sealed inside open (in that neither would
be picked up during such testing), and proper black box testing is what you
need to verify that the public API contract is as you intend it to be.