[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0129: Package Manager Test Naming Conventions

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:28:50 CDT 2016

        * What is your evaluation of the proposal?
+ 1
        * Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a
change to Swift?
Yes
        * Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
Yes
        * If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar
feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
It holds up. I would like the ability mentioned in 'Alternatives
Considered' to eventually be implemented.
        * How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick
reading, or an in-depth study?
Quick reading