[swift-evolution] [Draft] Fix a typo in two String methods

Nevin Brackett-Rozinsky nevin.brackettrozinsky at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:24:40 CDT 2016

And yet the *name* of the character is the “null character
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Null_character>”, and a string that
terminates in one is called a “null-terminated string
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Null-terminated_string>”. Those are the
terms of art, and I would not expect an abbreviation in this context.

+1 to the proposed change.

Nevin