[swift-evolution] [Pitch] separate syntax of class inheritance and protocol conformance

Leonardo Pessoa me at lmpessoa.com
Fri Jul 22 10:56:26 CDT 2016

I don't see this as an issue and I'm sure not comfortable in being
more verbose here or complicating the language unnecessarily. This is
not a change that will bring either benefit or consistency as there
are no other cases to compare the use of colon but these and variable
declarations (which also use only one).

Perhaps a change to Xcode so it could colour differently classes and
protocols could be more benefic with no impact to the language. That
would solve the problem.