[swift-evolution] [Revision] [Pitch] Rename `T.Type`

Anton Zhilin antonyzhilin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:19:04 CDT 2016

Interesting, it looks like only Joe Groff understands what .Protocol means
and considers it important. And a couple others, maybe.

Copying my metatypes explanation link:
For everyone who doesn't understand metatypes and our problem, please see
https://gist.github.com/Anton3/25a66751812f14f76cacc5e382339522