[swift-evolution] [Revision] [Pitch] Rename `T.Type`

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 07:35:43 CDT 2016

Thank you for the article. Very informative.

So, I believe core team can answer the question : "..why P.Protocol is
needed" and if we can remove it without problems.

Small fix - A&B should have ': HasStatic' and closing bracket here:

protocol HasStatic { static func staticMethod() }
struct A { static func staticMethod() -> String { return "A" }
struct B { static func staticMethod() -> String { return "B" }