[swift-evolution] [Meta] Updating the proposal template to prompt backward compatibility concerns

Charlie Monroe charlie at charliemonroe.net
Thu Jul 21 14:03:01 CDT 2016

I agree that the concern of future proposals should be backward compatibility, though I personaly think that Swift 4 will be full of breaking changes anyway (not as many as Swift 3, but there will be quite a few). In that matter, I'm not sure that stressing backward compatibility is better than stressing better desing for the years to come.