[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Memberwise initialisers adopt the same access modifiers as the struct

Ian Keen iankeen82 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:26:00 CDT 2016

I did see that one, however it appeared that proposal didn’t could on the access of the initialiser itself at all? just how it interacts with different properties access levels. It was kinda gargantuan, I’m proposing a single behavioural change for now, rather than introducing a ton of new features.

I would almost consider this a bug.