[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Variadics as Attribute

Leonardo Pessoa me at lmpessoa.com
Wed Jul 20 15:25:05 CDT 2016

I'm strongly opposed to this too. I'm not only not fond of the
proposed syntax but I also don't really see how allowing other types
in variadics will help anything. Also, there may be necessary more
complex code to support all the extra (or even previously unknown)
types that could be used with this syntax, making the language much
more complex.