[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Variadics as Attribute

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Wed Jul 20 08:55:43 CDT 2016

> Am 17.07.2016 um 18:31 schrieb Haravikk <swift-evolution at haravikk.me>:
>
> I may move discussion of other collection types to its own section though, to make the core proposal as simple as possible, and leave it up to the core team whether to do that part.
imho this is a good idea: Its increased power is a major argument for the proposal, but the schedule seems to be very tight already… and I guess the discussion about possible problems caused by variadic functions which can be called with an explicit collection could be a real distraction, whereas the basic idea is so clear that there shouldn't be any valid reasons to not accept it.