[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0119: Remove access modifiers from extensions

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Sat Jul 16 12:15:18 CDT 2016

I tried to tackle the ability to write extensions where everyone would be forced to write access modifier on member level. That’s what I had in my mind all the time. But the respond on this was, as you can see purely negative. :D

Making all extensions public when there is protocol conformance makes no sense, because you could extend your type with an internal protocol, or the extended type might be not public.

Anyways, I’m withdrawing this proposal. :)

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail