[swift-evolution] Searchable list

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:31:58 CDT 2016

Hi David,

Your best bet is the `proposals` directory inside the swift-evolution git
repo (https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/tree/master/proposals). You
can either clone the repo and search the text, or try using the GitHub
search tools.

Proposals also have links to discussion threads, including threads where
the rationale for acceptance or rejection are detailed.

Best,
Austin