[swift-evolution] Optional comparison operators

Jacob Bandes-Storch jtbandes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:14:44 CDT 2016

You'd have to unwrap it, or use the ??/==/!= operators:
https://gist.github.com/jtbandes/9d88cc83ceceb6c62f38

I'd be okay with </<=/>/>= returning Bool?, as I suggested in an older
email (which somehow didn't make it to gmane's archive, but it's quoted in some
other messages
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.swift.evolution/10095>). I think
it would be more convenient in some cases than unwrapping the individual
values before comparing them.

Jacob