[swift-evolution] [Accepted] SE-0115: Rename Literal Syntax Protocols

Jacob Bandes-Storch jtbandes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 19:13:23 CDT 2016

I'd be happy with a warning + fix-it too.

What's the right way to do this? An attribute like "@implicit" on the
initializers? Perhaps a special case in the compiler, since these are
already "known protocol kinds"
<https://github.com/apple/swift/blob/778a4ee136503574e75742ad9a5b3ad1677f382c/lib/Sema/CSSolver.cpp#L582-L584>
?

If someone can offer guidance on the right direction, I'd be happy to write
up a proposal.

Jacob