[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Variadics as Attribute

Leonardo Pessoa me at lmpessoa.com
Fri Jul 8 15:24:03 CDT 2016

Kristof, this is the closest to what I've been proposing but I'm
really unable to understand why it is to had to just change the
compiler to recognise an array passed as argument to a variadic
argument. No need for any extra keywords or complicated solutions,
just make the compiler recognise that "Int... === [Int]" and we have
the issue solved: it accepts both and array of ints or multiple ints
in its arguments.