[swift-evolution] [Discussion] Allow injection of `didSet` and `willSet`

Leonardo Pessoa me at lmpessoa.com
Fri Jul 8 06:14:37 CDT 2016

+1. This would allow us to create observers on any foreign variable. I'm
far from a compiler right now but I wouldn't this syntax create a new
variable instead of observing an existing one? Even if not, by reading
this one could be mislead to believe so. Perhaps you should give it
something to differentiate from creating a new var, for example by
suppressing the type on this declaration.