[swift-evolution] [Review #2] SE-0091: Improving operator requirements in protocols
griotspeak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:27:18 CDT 2016
* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a
change to Swift?
* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
* If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar
feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
Not exactly, no.
* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick
reading, or an in-depth study?
I've followed the various pitches and read this proposal through.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the swift-evolution