[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Allow enumerating cases in enumerations

James Campbell james at supmenow.com
Tue Jul 5 05:43:06 CDT 2016

Maybe a way we could opt in is by only doing this for enums with out
turples?

i.e

enum ABTestingBrah {

case A
case B

}

I'm not sure if enums that take turples would need this functionality.

*James⎥Head of Trolls*

*james at supmenow.com <james at supmenow.com>⎥supmenow.com <http://supmenow.com>*

*Sup*

*Runway East *