[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Allow enumerating cases in enumerations

Gabriel Lanata gabriellanata at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 00:52:11 CDT 2016

I know! I am amazed this hasn’t had a formal proposal and review yet. I did a search through the mailing list and found that it has been mentioned many times before (these mentions are linked in the proposal) but it has never gone into review. The other posts proposed slightly different solutions which were not as intuitive, the solution I’m proposing is the simplest and most useful way it can be implemented.

-------
Gabriel