[swift-evolution] Bit arrays

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 17:49:57 CDT 2016

As an additive thing, probably not much chance of seeing it in Swift 3,
then?

I tried wrapping CFBitVector just the other day but found performance to be
rather lacking for a number of operations because CF doesn't expose the
underlying storage. It would be nice to have something in the stdlib and
I'd be happy to contribute to proposal and/or implementation.