[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0111: Remove type system significance of function argument labels

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:38:50 CDT 2016

You might like the alternative I added (
https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0111-remove-arg-label-type-significance.md).
It basically goes the other way: keep the semantic significance of labels,
and make them mean something by prohibiting converting between different
function types with the same types but different labels.