[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0077 v2: Improved operator declarations

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:48:45 CDT 2016

As Anton mentioned earlier, I feel the same way with respect to naming. No
need to reiterate the points already made, but I do want to chime in on the
topic of rarely used syntax.

While I agree of course that a cumbersome syntax for a rarely used feature
is _not as bad_ as a cumbersome syntax for a common feature, all other
things being equal, I think we should press for the most elegant possible
syntax for all aspects of the language. It is needless, IMO, to insist that
less commonly used features *ought* to be weighed down with more cumbersome
spelling.