[swift-evolution] [Post Swift 3] [Proposal] Introducing `group` mechanism

Jose Cheyo Jimenez cheyo at masters3d.com
Thu Jun 30 00:12:12 CDT 2016

You are being apprehensive about this. We all want grouping of access modifiers just like c++ has but what you are proposing doesn't seem to be a clear win. In fact I would much rather have plain c++ groupings than group{}.

Could you also "replay all" not just the evolution list? It makes it hard to follow threads.

-1 from me as well, sorry. You should bring this additive change up again for discussion in August though.