[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Sealed classes by default

Leonardo Pessoa me at lmpessoa.com
Wed Jun 29 14:41:02 CDT 2016

I actually thought about something like 'public(final)' as it may make
it clearer the intention to the class (and no new keywords were
introduced).

Also I think we should draw a guideline for such naming because there
are always so many suggestions. Having a guideline would reduce our
efforts in choosing names.