[swift-evolution] [Discussion] A Problem With SE-0025?

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:14:03 CDT 2016

I just want a name that is:

- a single English language word
- whose common meaning has something to do with privacy, access,
permissions, or a similar grouping concept that the other three keywords
fits into
- and intuitively describes the intensity of the behavior relative to the
other three keywords

I'm not sure if this is something we want to reopen, though, or what the
right process would be.

Austin