[swift-evolution] [discussion] Change the behavior of @objc on a class?

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Tue Jun 28 15:47:47 CDT 2016

Xcode plans are a little beyond the scope of the Swift project, so I can't promise that there would be any such autoupdating. If there were such a feature, I'd expect it to be in the form of a one-time migration, probably triggered along with the Swift 3 migrator…but the IB team might have other ideas, or decide they have more important things to finish for this release. So I guess the answer is "don't count on it".

Jordan