[swift-evolution] [Discussion] A Problem With SE-0025?

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Mon Jun 27 18:19:11 CDT 2016

Robert and I wrote up the changes in the form of an amendment to SE-0025: https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/pull/383 <https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/pull/383>. Please let me know if we missed anything!

I talked briefly to Chris and he said the core team will decide whether it needs a full review period, or whether it counts as the “obvious” semantics and can thus be accepted without a formal review.

Jordan