[swift-evolution] [Question] Grand Renaming and Delegate/Datasource protocols !

Sean Heber sean at fifthace.com
Mon Jun 27 15:44:59 CDT 2016

Yeah, I like that they have a common prefix, but I sort of don’t like how that all looks, either. What if they were grouped first by the fact that they are delegates?

func dataSource(tableview: UITableView, numberOfRowsInSection section: Int) -> Int
func delegate(tableview: UITableView, heightForRowAt indexPath: IndexPath) -> CGFloat

(or something).

Not sure if that’d be any better.

l8r
Sean