[swift-evolution] Fw: Re: [Proposal Draft] Literal Syntax Protocols

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Fri Jun 24 10:22:11 CDT 2016

I’m aware of that fact, but all types with underscore even in the stdlib telling me to keep my hands of them, because something might happen to them.

As an example we have _Strideable protocol which is visible by its name, but its declaration isn’t visible at all:

// FIXME(ABI)(compiler limitation): Remove `_Strideable`.
// WORKAROUND rdar://25214598 - should be:
// protocol Strideable : Comparable {...}

% for Self in ['_Strideable', 'Strideable']:
From Stride.swift.gyb

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail