[swift-evolution] [swift-evolution-announce] [Review] SE-0104: Protocol-oriented integers

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Thu Jun 23 16:40:36 CDT 2016

Oh, one more comment: I suggest naming the primary protocol something other than "Integer", which IMHO is a little close to "Int" for a beginner. "Integral" is a bit too ambiguous, but maybe "IntegerArithmetic" or "ArithmeticInteger"? Or to go with the representation thing, "BinaryInteger"? (Some of the requirements are at odds with a decimal-based implementation.)

Jordan