[swift-evolution] [swigt-evolution] [Pitch] Make NSOrderedSet behave like any other collections from Foundation

Brent Royal-Gordon brent at architechies.com
Fri Jun 17 12:43:46 CDT 2016

Swift Evolution proposal SE-0069 "Mutability and Foundation Value Types" notes at the bottom <https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0069-swift-mutability-for-foundation.md>:

> The following classes were considered and rejected or deferred for the described reasons:
>> 	• OrderedSet, CountedSet: We will consider these types in a future proposal.

So sit tight—the Foundation team is already thinking about this. (That doesn't mean you'll necessarily see it this year, though.)

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies