[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Retiring `where` from for-in loops

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:16:24 CDT 2016

As you will see from earlier messages, the confused user is both quite real
and *is* on this list. Nor, mind you, are pedagogical concerns to be
trivialized; they are serious concerns for the design of the language. On
what grounds do you assert that something is "not confusing at all" when
there has been testimony saying "it was confusing to me"?

Some of us on this list interact regularly with novice coders. I draw upon
these experiences here. Do you have some special insight you'd like to
share in that regard?