[swift-evolution] Working with enums by name

Leonardo Pessoa me at lmpessoa.com
Thu Jun 2 07:17:27 CDT 2016

There are several ways to solve this, which IMO is a basic functionality of enums, writing code that is currently possible and works. But that's the issue, you still have to write code to have a basic functionally. I don't remember not being able to do this out-of-the-box in any language I worked with.